Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from Bethesda’s E3 2017 press conference. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
- Two VR games coming this year from Bethesda
- DOOM VFR with pointer based movement
- Fallout 4 VR appears to have more standard movement control and is the full game.
- PSVR and Vive
The Elder Scrolls Online
- Fan and media reaction video of Morrowind expansion that recently launched
- Mod collection platform for Skyrim and Fallout 4 for users to easily find and install mods.
- Allows users to sell mods.
- Summer 2017 PC, PS4, Xbox One
The Elder Scrolls Legends
- Chaos Arena
- Dark Brotherhood story content
- In-game tournaments
- Coming next month to iOS and Android
- Heroes of Skyrim expansion
- 6/29/17 release
Skyrim Switch Version
- amiibo support for Breath of the Wild content. Weapon and tunic shown. Spawns a chest in the game to open just like in Zelda. Unclear if any other amiibos work besides Link.
- Joy-con motion controls for combat and lockpicking
- Includes Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn addons.
- No release date
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
- Stand-alone adventure
- The notorious Billie Lurk makes her return in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Reuniting with her mentor – the legendary assassin Daud – Billie will explore the dark underbelly of Karnaca in order to pull off the ultimate assassination: kill the Outsider.
- September 15th
- Trailer focused on competitive eSports aspect
- BJ Blazkowicz revealed as a champion (From Wolfenstein)
- Quake World Championships announced
- Beta is staying open 24/7 besides maintenance periods
The Evil Within 2
- Sequel to Shinji Mikami survival horror game
- October 13th launch (Friday the 13th)
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Get to control a giant mech dog beast thing
- Mechanical, human, and animal foe encounters. Saw what appeared to be a alligator attack.
- An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic locations such as small-town Roswell, New Mexico, the flooded streets of New Orleans, and a post-nuclear Manhattan. Equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of advanced Nazi soldiers, cyborgs, and über soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter.
- America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.