Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from Bethesda’s E3 2018 stream event. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
- Play as Walker, the last ranger of the wasteland
- Eden Spaceport mission shown
- If you can see it you can drive it vehicle promise
- Seamless open world
- Spring 2019
Elder Scrolls Legends
- Relaunch with overhauled visuals happening later this year
- Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 later this year
- Cross-platform progress between all current and future versions.
Elder Scrolls Online
- Wolfhunter dungeon dlc coming up and is based around werewolves
- Story dlc called Murkmire that takes players back to Black Marsh.
- New trailer shown recapping content and showing current and upcoming content.
- Twice as many demons in this compared to original reboot
- Full debut at Quake Con in August
- Future tournaments planned
- Fully committed to making a game that will please everyone so they aren’t giving up.
- Free this week to everyone this week for a trial of f2p version. Keep free version forever.
- new trailer shown
- Free update launching tonight
- Story Mode, New Game Plus, and Survival modes added
- New DLC called Mooncrash. Infinitely replayable. Randomized content. Rogue-lite style.
- DLC available tonight
- Typhon Hunter coming later this Summer. Competitive pvp mode 1 vs 5. 5 players are mimics and hide as everyday objects.
- June 29th Nintendo Switch launch
- BJ Twin Daughters protagonists.
- Set in 1980s Paris.
- Coop game
- PREY Typhon Hunter playable in VR
- Single player PREY VR experience
- Wolfenstein Cyberpilot VR game announced
- Opening Trailer
- Vaultec Gameplay Video
- Vaultec Building Video
- Atomic for Peace Vaultec Video
- 4 times the size of Fallout 4
- West Virginia setting as one of the first to emerge
- Showing trailer from Xbox presentation again.
- All new rendering, lighting, and lighting technology
- 16 times the detail
- Infused with West Virginia folklore
- New creatures
- Always Online game
- All people are real players
- Playable solo
- Essentially a open world survival game. Don’t lose progression when die.
- Play with friends whenever you want and bring progression with you.
- PvP possible
- Emote system
- C.A.M.P. feature lets you build and move settlement wherever you want.
- Nuclear missile sites appear on map and players can use them. Codes come in multiple parts and players can work together to get a full code to launch a nuke. Wherever it lands can take advantage of new valuable resources there.
- Dedicated servers that will be supported for years to come.
- Beta test announced.
- Collector’s Edition planned. Comes with map that glows in the dark. Helmet.
- November 14 launch
- Coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
- Launching tonight
The Elder Scrolls Blades
- New mobile game that will also be ported to consoles and PC with VR support
- Pure Elder Scrolls experience with console quality graphics
- Handcrafted and procedurally generated dungeons
- Melee and spells
- Create own character, level up, customize abilities.
- Can be played in portait mode
- Multiple modes of play.
- Abyss is a roguelike experience in endless dungeon
- Arena lets you battle against other players
- Main mode is Town and features story and quests
- Can visit friends towns
- Launching Fall for free
- Register for early access on PlayBlades.com
- Teaser reveal trailer
- Next generation single-player RPG
- No release info given, but consdering its next gen status we shouldn’t expect to see it until 2020 at the earliest.
Elder Scrolls VI
- Teaser reveal trailer
- Likely a next generation title like Starfield meaning 2020 at the earliest