There’s going to be a lot of rumors floating around leading into E3 this weekend, so here’s a post I’ll keep at the front and keep updating with more content. This list won’t include content that has already been officially announced and I’ll keep the newest updates at the top.
Note that I am only listing rumors that have a considerable amount of credibility to them and as such won’t be listing any random games on the many different leaked press conference game lists that always pop up every year.
Rumors & Leaks
- Red Dead Redemption 2 leaked gameplay details.
- Crackdown 3 is being delayed until 2019. (UPDATE: This is now officially confirmed and is planned for a February 2019 launch)
- Devil May Cry 5 leaked thanks to a domain revealed to be on Capcom’s servers.
- Resident Evil 2 remake also suffered from a similar leak.
- Fortnite and
Paladins(Paladins was officially announced on 6/7) are basically confirmed for Nintendo Switch due to a hacker who uncovered eShop data that was recently uploaded to Nintendo’s servers. This confirms a previously leaked image.
- Overcooked 2 was another title on that leaked image, so a sequel seems to be on the way to Nintendo Switch at the very least. It will likely be hitting other platforms as well as the original was multi-plat.
- A Dragon Ball FighterZ port is likely on the way to Switch as well according to the leaked image.
- Skate 3‘s servers coming back online is leading some to believe Skate 4 or a reboot could be announced at EA’s E3 presentation.
- A new Splinter Cell game is highly suspected to make an appearance at Ubisoft’s presentation.
- Star Fox Grand Prix is still a major contender as Retro Studios secret Nintendo Switch project and is set to be revealed during Nintendo’s E3 Direct.
- Microsoft will supposedly unveil the next chapter in the Halo series called Halo Infinity.
- While Nintendo’s E3 presentation is supposed to be devoted to Nintendo Switch, there is some speculation that they may reveal the Nintendo 64 Classic Edition. If its not revealed there I’d still bet on the product existing and will likely launch in time for the holiday season.
- Not only will be seeing a new Halo, but possibly a new Gears of War as well with a potential Gears of War 5 reveal.
- A Superman game from Rocksteady has long been rumored and if it exists we will probably see it revealed within the next week.
- Is Playground Games actually working on a Fable reboot or will it just be Forza Horizon 4? We’ll find out on Sunday.