Here is our first post for any E3 2018 trailers, gameplay, or news that doesn’t appear in any of today’s press conferences. As usual, I’ll keep the newest additions at the top for ease of access when returning to see any updates.
- Jackfrags – Gameplay and Impressions
- Gamespot – Assault & Sniper Gameplay
- Westie – 7 Details You Need To Know
- Flakfire – 10+ Minutes of Raw Gameplay
- Angry Joe – AngryJoe Impressions
- Drift0r – Multiplayer Gameplay Impressions
- Stodeh – Sniper Gameplay
- Doom49 – Multiplayer Gameplay
- StoneMountain64 – 5 Gameplay Changes
- BaronVonGames – Paratroopers vs Defenses
- Blitz – Artillery Assault & Sniping
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
- Game leaked through Amazon listing showing boxart.
- New major content update planned to launch in August
- New weapon type and behemoth launching in said update.
- New weapon will be ranged type.
- 1.0 launch happening around the end of the year.
The Division 2
- Setting revealed to be Washington D.C. thanks to a E3 poster showing the capitol building on fire.
The Division 2 in DC. And yes, that’s a grenade launcher in the middle players hands 😱 looks like some specialty weapons of some sort are coming! (Crossbow, grenade launcher) pic.twitter.com/Vo2j2rFNEm
— Boomslangg (@ItsBoomslangg) June 10, 2018
- PS VR Announcement
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Check out some screenshot leaks over at Gematsu.
- Screenshot leaks can be seen in this Reddit post.
Just Cause 4
- Screenshot leak in this Reddit post.