A Japanese stream event detailed what fans can expect for the future of Final Fantasy XV, including the fate of the previously announced DLC.
- Game Director Hajime Tabata has resigned from his position at Luminous Productions and Square Enix
- 3 of the 4 previously announced DLC episodes are being cancelled.
- Production on Episode Ardyn continues.
- Takefumi Terada will serve as Game Director for Episode Ardyn
- Episode Ardyn launching March 2019
- New animation in production currently to serve as prologue to this episode. Will be shared before the episode launches.
- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Comrades stand alone version launching December 12
- 10 new bosses, new weapons and costumes.
- Old version of Comrades will be shutting down. Previous owners get the new version for free.
- PC version will not have a stand-alone version. Updates will come to the version that is currently playable.
- $9.99 purchase for PS4/Xbox One
- FFXIV Collaboration announced. December 12 in FFXV. Unknown time in FFXIV but its in the works.
- Fight Garuda in FFXV and meet up with a new Miqote character.
- Earn some Glamour gear for all the characters.