Iconoclasts developer Joakim Sandberg has shared a lengthier chunk of gameplay, giving a deeper and more demonstrative look at the Metroidvania game. Many of you may have heard of this title at some point over the years, as he has spent roughly the last decade working on it in some form or another.
Join renegade mechanic Robin and uncover the secrets of a dying planet. Explore a huge, open world filled with intricate puzzles, oddball characters and menacing bosses in a beautiful platform adventure telling a personal story about faith, purpose and whether the world is really worth saving.
- 10 nut-twisting hours of Metroidvania-style platform adventure
- 10 densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- 3 game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique skill system
- A heart-wrenching epic — can one mechanic fix the whole world?
A launch date is still not known, however Sandberg did state an announcement is gearing up so stay tuned for a possible reveal.