Square Enix have announce their new survival action shooter LEFT ALIVE will be launching early next year on March 5 for both PC and PlayStation 4.
Created by veteran game developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer,Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Xenoblade Chronicles X), LEFT ALIVE tells a dark and gritty story of survival from the perspective of three different protagonists as they struggle to escape the war-torn city.
A Day One Edition bonus and limited Mech Edition of the game were also detailed.
Day One Bonus
- Players who purchase the physical Day One Edition of the game will receive the bonus ‘Survival Pack’ DLC, which includes plenty of useful items to help players survive, such as the Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor, Recovery Pack, Klyuch Weapon, and Grenade Pack.
- The Day One Edition of the game which includes the full game, and the Day One ‘Survival Pack’ DLC
- Volk Action Figure – specially designed by Takayuki Yanase, which features interchangeable accessories, weapons and hands
- Hardback Art Collection – 80-page artbook
- Exclusive Steelbook® Case – featuring mech designs from creators Yoji Shinkawa and Takayuki Yanase
- Collector’s Box