Nintendo has shared an overview trailer for the English language version of Monster Hunter Stories, a spin-off of the main series focused more on story and bonding with beasts rather than hunting them.
It will be launching next month on September 8th, however series fans can hop into a demo right now that is available on the 3DS eShop.
- Explore a vast world filled with uniquely skilled monsters to hatch, ride, and fight beside.
- Form a team of monsters and execute powerful combo attacks.
- Every monster’s genes contain a unique set of skills and attributes. Channel genes from one to another to customize your own monster!
- Take on side quests and challenging battles that add hours of gameplay.
- Experience turn-based battles for the first time in Monster Hunter series history!
- Tap compatible amiibo™ accessories for bonus items such as Ancient Potions, Dust of Life, and other high-grade materials helpful to your quest.