Get ready to face repeated vehicular deaths in the soon-to-be released bizarre indie game Mugsters.
A new trailer introduces us to the main gameplay hook where players must scramble to escape an alien threat by maneuvering different vehicles to activate various traps, buttons, and switches which can allow you potentially progress further in your next life.
Mugsters will be launching on July 17 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
About the Game:
Aliens have taken over the planet and enslaved humanity. Only you have the know-how to drive back the dastardly threat, free your fellow Earthlings and SAVE THE WORLD.
Mugsters is a physics-based, supercharged, action-packed puzzler with sandbox levels where you must outrun, out-maneuvre and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different vehicles, environmental traps and explosives.
Mugsters is focused your creativity. Break out the prisoners, collect the crystals and get the heck out of dodge any way you can!
- FAST PACED ACTION! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders who are forever on your heels.
- PHYSICS! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit, and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- VEHICLES! – With more than 30 types of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom as you sock it to the extraterrestrial terrors.
- PUZZLES!– It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and fly the hell out of there. Just try not to run yourself over!
- MULTIPLAYER!– Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!