Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from Nintendo’s E3 2018 stream event. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
- Expansion launching tomorrow
- Weapon dlc free support until December
- New Octoling amiibos
DAEMON X Machina
- Mech game
- Giant bosses, fast-paced action
- From team God Eater 3 and Fate/Extella Link and being published by Nintendo.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- TORNA The Golden Country DLC
- September 2018
Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eeevee
- Recap of original game reveal and Pokeball Plus controller device
- Mew comes included with Pokeball Plus
- November 16, 2018 launch
- Bundle version that includes the Pokeball Plus
Super Mario Party
- Combine Switches together for mini-games. Characters from screen to screen.
- Standard boards back, no vehicle
- Several minigames shown.
- October 5
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Name revealed for Switch Fire Emblem title
- Full 3D adventure with Fire Emblem turn-based strategy battles.
- Spring 2019
- Official announcement of leaked arrival on Switch eShop
- Available today at 10AM PT / 1PM ET
- Leak confirmed sequel shown.
- Plenty of new crazy stages
- August 7 2018
Killer Queen Black
- Redesigned from ground up
- Two teams of up to 4 each
- Coming to Switch today
- Comes with all DLC
- July 13
- New demo available on June 14
- Starlink Battle For Atlas
- Arena of Valor
- Sushi Striker
- Mario and Rabbids DK Adventure
- Just Dance 2019
- Dragonball FighterZ
- Splatoon 2 DLC
- Captain Toad Treasure Track
- Crash Nsane Trilogy
- FIFA 19
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Wasteland 2
- Fallout Shelter
- Dark Souls Remastered
- SNK Heroines
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultime
- Wolfenstein II The New Colloussus
- The World Ends with You
- Mario Tennis Aces
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- All veterans in Smash history is in the roster for a total over over 60 fighters
- Mario – Has cappy now. Wedding and Builder outfits
- Samus – Charge midair
- Kirby – New stone forms.
- Bowser – Giga Bowser even bigger
- Link – Champions tunic from BotW. Bombs remotely detonated. Final Smash now ancient arrow. Can wear tunic of the wild.
- Donkey Kong – New final smash.
- Fox – Star Fox Zero design.
- Falco – Falco final smash new and uses ships. no landmaster
- Marth – Dancing blade is now faster
- Zelda – A Link Between Worlds design. New Final Smash where she seals players in triforce.
- Villager – Eight diff villagers
- Sonic – Super Sonic
- Pikachu – Female version option. Pikachu Libre.
- Ice Climbers – They are back!
- Inkling – Inked opponents take more damage. Inkbrush. Blaster. Slosher. Splattershot. Splat Bomb, Splat Roller. Killer Wail Final Smash. Can run out of ink. Refill by holding B while shielding. Eight different looks.
- Captain Falcon – Can trigger a slowmo effect in 1v1 fights. Big Blue returns.
- Zero Suit Samus – Power suit laser final smash.
- Wii Fit Trainer – New face
- Pokemon Trainer back with female option.
- Lucas – Unique final Smash
- Ryu – Always faces is foes in 1v1
- Ganondorf – New final smash. Ocarina of Time character design now.
- Ike – New looks from diff games. Different voices.
- Cloud – Both previous costumes available. Limit Gage now visible.
- Snake – He is back! Shadow Moses island stage returns. David Hayter voice him.
- Pichu – Still damages himself.
- Olimar – Helmet can crack detail.
- Diddy Kong
- Bayonetta – costumes from both games. Rodan assist trophy.
- Mr Game and Watch
- Dr. Mario
- ROB – Fuel gauge.
- PIT – New Final Smash Lighting Chariot.
- Dark Pit – Being called a Echo fighter. Clones.
- Palutena – Updates to moves.
- Bowser Jr.
- Toon Link
- Young Link – Lon Lon Milk move
- King dedede – New Final Smash
- Mii fighters
- Wario – Updated final smash.
- Little Mac
- Pac Man – New Final Smash
- Shulk – Monada arts can be specifically chosen now. Fiora added to Final Smash.
- Wolf – Star Fox Zero design. Moves upgraded
- Mega Man – Wily Castle stage updated. Final Smash updated with proto man and bass.
- Starting roster is very small
- 8 player battles return
- Daisy revealed. A Echo Fighter of Peach with different characteristics.
- Squid Sisters Assist Trophy
- Splatoon stage
- Assist trophies shown – Knuckle Joe, Metroid, Ghosts, Lyn, Waluigi, Riki, Bomberman, Starfy, Sukapon,
- New Pokemon items
- Get points for taking out assist trophies.
- Fake smash balls
- Massive list of returning stages with updated graphics
- Peach’s Castle, Spirit Train, Frigate Orpheon, Green Hill Zone, New Pork City, Wrecking Crew, Tortimer Island, Moray Towers, Great Plateau Tower,
- All stages have Battlefield and Omega forms.
- New Techniques – Ladder attacks, directional air dodge, Excessive dodging makes you vulnerable, Short hop attacks, Perfect Shield needs to be timed more carefully, 1v1 damage increased.
- Leading players flash when in the lead in timed battles.
- Gamecube Controller can be used
- All Smash Bros amiibos compatible and others from different series as long as its a character in the game.
- Cinematic Revealing Ridley
- December 7, 2018
- Ridley and Inkling amiibo launching alongside the game.
- More facial animations
- Final Smash are much faster actions now in all cases.
Dragon Ball FighterZ
SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy
- September 7