Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from the E3 2017 PC Gaming Show. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
X-COM 2: War of the Chosen
- Expansion launching August 29th, 2017
- A lot of new enemies, soldier classes, environments, and more.
- At least twice of the size of the previous expansion.
- Encounter three different chosen throughout the progression of the expansion. They become more powerful in each encounter with new abilities.
- Three new factions to work with after recruiting. Gain access to powerful new units through them.
- The Lost are the leftovers of the alien invasion 20 years ago. They are heavily mutated humans that are like zombies. They are mindless and sometimes show up in the middle of missions.
- From two-man studio Glumberlands
- Previously revealed Starbound meets Pokemon type game
- Farm and grow little creatures called Ooblets. Then take them into battles and train them.
- Customize your human character’s appearance.
- Decorate your house like Animal Crossing
- PC and Xbox One in 2018
- Turn-based mech combat returns to PC
- Set in the Mechwarrior universe.
- Skirmishes and Campaign available
- In between missions takes place in the ARGO, the remains of a spaceship. Take various mercenary jobs from here and travel. Manage your crew and mechs as well.
- In beta right now, become a backer to join.
Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Total War Warhammer II
- Every bit as big as the first game with new extras and improvements
- Four new factions
- High Elves and Lizarmen are two of these. Initially seem to be working together but eventually come into a clash.
- September 28th, 2017
- Free update coming after launch that combines content from original game for owners of that.
Shadowverse: Wonderland Dreams
- Expansion announced for the CCG called Wonderland Dreams
- Coming June 29th, 2017
- PC version on show floor
- Optimizing engine to take advantage of all cores in your CPU
- Multiplayer VR experience
- Will be free for Oculus Rift on July 20th launch.
- VR Challenger League. Competitive VR tournament with Echo Arena and The Unspoken.
- Formerly known as Secret Legend
- Appears Zelda inspired.
- Isometric camera
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
- 2D and 3D replays planned
- New weapons coming
- Climbing and vaulting system announced
- Weather system update
Killing Floor 2
- Summer Sideshow event announced. Seasonal events have begun. New cosmetics and weapons.
- One month event and starts tomorrow
- Over 50 cosmetics to earn during event
- Weekly Outbreak – Every week a new gameplay mode comes out with challenges.
- Free week and sale starts June 13th
Forza Motorsport 7
- Mouse and keyboard support
- Every fan requested USB wheel is supported
- 4K and unlocked framerate
- Minimum spec supports i5 cpus
Sea of Thieves
- Recapping yesterday’s reveal of new features like launching out of cannons and riddle maps.
- 4K support
- Encouraging players to sign up for technical alpha
The Last Night
- Cinematic platformer
- Adding modern graphical techniques to pixel art
- Inspiration from classic point and click and adventure games
- Police are an ongoing threat that you have to keep an eye out for.
- Game spans several nights and NPCs will remember your actions from previous nights.
- New Bohemia Interactive title involving being stranded on an island trying to survive and explore.
- Open sandbox game with a lot of freedom to build and create.
- Minimalist low-poly graphical style
- Launching this Summer on Steam Early Access
- New Klei Entertainment game
- Sci-fi RPG
- 2D animated art
- Appears to have a turn-based battle system
- late 2017 or early 2018 launch
- Single player VR experience where you play cybernetic AI on Saturn mining station.
- Use arms to push and pull yourself away from and to objects.
- Troy Baker voicing main character
- Echo Arena is the multiplayer component.
- July 20th
- Final closed beta on June 28th
- Open Beta June 30th
- August 8th on PC and PS4
- New trailer for Advance Wars and Fire Emblem inspired game from Chucklefish (Starbound).
- 12 campaigns
- Online and local multiplayer
- Create your own battlefields and campaigns
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- October 10th launch
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Microsoft Studios
- Fully remastered
- New zoom levels
- Improved gameplay and modernized UI
- Xbox Live multiplayer
- Beta coming
- Game is the stat of the series 20th anniversary. More announcements at Gamescom