4BitGames has officially launched Prime Mover, a unique spin on the puzzle game genre that is all about designing circuit boards.
About the Game:
In this open-ended puzzle game, you build circuit boards to solve a wide variety of logic and computer science inspired problems. Compare the speed and efficiency of your unique solutions with your friends and the world. Work your way from transistor to processor, uncover the story of the Byte of Burden!
- Design Circuit boards – Design and build Circuit boards that solve a wide variety of logic and computer science inspired problems.
- Open-ended puzzles – There are infinitely many ways to solve every puzzle, but some solutions are better than others! Compare your solutions with your friends on the online leaderboards and monitor trends with the global histograms.
- A toolbox of chips – Utilize a wide variety of components in your quest for optimization! Create circuits boards within circuit boards, within circuit boards!
- Vibrant soundtrack – Score by the amazing Jonathan Geer, composer of the Owlboy soundtrack.
- Uncover forgotten secrets – Memory fragments are scattered across the blueprint. Retrace the path of the Prime Mover to uncover the story of the Byte of Burden!