As promised Rockstar Games has shared the first actual gameplay video of Red Dead Redemption 2, giving a new perspective peek at the upcoming prequel sequel.
- Populated cities with various characters
- Gang forced to flee areas and sets up bases in new locations.
- Play games, chat, and more with fellow members are the base. Considered family to Arthur.
- Get to know every member of the game personally.
- Living world that responds to player.
- Melee attack
- Talk your self into or out of trouble
- Form friendships and make enemies with strangers
- Actions have consquences
- Decide how honorable Arthur is.
- Shooting and fighting improved
- Every weapon has unique characteristics with realistic reload and recoil
- Improved horse bonding system
- Some horse breeds better suited for certain tasks.
- Hunting returns and you can help out your camp or sell the loot.
- If you wound an animal and it gets away you can track it down.
- Next video will cover many new topics.
- Deadeye system returns