We are going to kick off our TGS 2018 trailers with this early post rounding up trailers coming from and during the week of the annual Japanese gaming event.
Romancing SaGa 3 HD Remaster
Mega Man 11
World of Final Fantasy Maxima
Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Online announced
- Evolution of the original game’s online experience
- Public Beta available in November after the game’s launch.
- Will feature constant updates similar to GTA Online
Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee
Street Fighter V
- New Dojo feature coming in update next week
- Create and manage your own dojo
- Fill it up with a variety of unlockable decorations
- Functions as a new free stage as well
- Members can join and are ranked by performance
- Overall a fun new community-centered feature for casual play.
Enter the dojo on September 25!
Receive a FREE customizable stage and build a community with the new dojo feature on Shadaloo C.R.I.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) September 19, 2018
OVERRIDE: Mech City Brawl
Killua and Kurapika will appear in Jump Force. A mystery power known as the “Cosmic Cube” has been revealed, though it’s exact function is unknown. Killua will be able to use his electric aura and Kurapika his chains. Also showcases the CAC in a screenshot. pic.twitter.com/TuufnC98mb
— YonkouProductions (@YonkouProd) September 19, 2018
Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Android 17 confirmed as next DLC character
- Arriving later this month along with a new Space Arena stage
- Barrier Explosion – Puts up a barrier around his entire body for a dash attack. Can also be used in midair.
- End Game – Goes behind the opponent for a combo attack.
- Super Electric Strike (Meteor Attack) – Charges energy in a whirlpool in both hands and launches. Can also be used in midair.
Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood
- Game was rated for Korea on PlayStation 4
- No official announcement yet, but expect to see it soon given Castlevania’s appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and a new update for Super Bomberman R.
- Likely will be on other platforms as well.