Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from Ubisoft’s E3 2017 press conference. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- Miyamoto on stage to reveal game with bullet bill arm cannon.
- More than three years in development
- Tactical adventure exclusive for Nintendo Switch
- Control a robotic rabbit that the Mario characters and Rabbids follow.
- Full 3D worlds to explore
- Exploration mode and Battle mode transition
- Tactical style battles similar to X-COM
- Multiple playable heroes and usable weapons
- Skill trees
- August 29th launch
- Grant Kirkhope doing the music
- More coverage throughout E3, perhaps with Nintendo tomorrow.
- Collector’s Edition Image
Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- 10 year anniversary of series
- Takes players back to show how it all began
- As mentioned it’s set in ancient Egypt
The Crew 2
- Aircraft and seacrafts join the roster of pilotable vehicles.
- Early 2018
- Sign up for beta access
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- October 17th launch date
- Spectrevision VR game
- Elijah Wood creative director
- Expierence the Walter Test case? in VR
- Horror VR experience from the perspective of experiment test subject
- Spring 2018
Skull & Bones
- Set in 1721
- New Ubisoft IP pirate game
- Ubisoft Singapore developed
- Tactical action game with navel combat
- Compete with other players to become the ultimate pirate kingpin
- 5v5 team-based pvp modes
- Mode shown where teams try to find and gather loot on targeted locations in the sea.
- Board other ships and steal treasure
- Sign up online for chance to play early
- Fall 2018 on PC, PS4, Xbox One. Enhancements on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.
Just Dance 2018
- October on all consoles
- South Park mobile game based on Cowboys and Indians childhood game but with all kinds of characters.
- Coming December
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Ubisoft Toronto developed
- Powered by Snow Drop
- New sci-fi IP with toys to life
- Think of a more grown up version of Skylanders, but very different gameplay.
- Change space ships loadout and appearance with different toy addons.
- Fall 2018
- Coming to all modern consoles.
- Physical and digital versions of add-ons available
- New expansion coming December 5th 2017
Far Cry 5
- Hope County, a once peaceful community now overrun by a cult.
- Gameplay shown
- Introduced to characters, such as a dog named Boomer.
- Coop support
Beyond Good and Evil 2
- The game is re-revealed at last
- Story takes place before the birth of Jade in a distant solar system. Hybrids are created and enslaved.
- seamless online playground
- Space Monkey Program announced that players can sign up for to help with the game.