Here’s our one-stop post for everything coming from Ubisoft’s E3 2018 stream event. We’ll do our best to include all trailers and key information below.
Just Dance 2019
- October launch
Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Jade and Peyj are present
- Jade appears as a nemesis in this prequel
- Behind closed doors demo at E3
- Action adventure RPG than can be played solo or coop
- Space Monkey Program will allow players to create content for the game. They are looking for art in various forms whether drawings or music for in-game radios.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt partnering with project with his company HITRecord to bring music and art into the game. Creative challenges are available on their website for people to submit content.
Rainbow Six Siege
- Community now at 35 million players
- Future eSports events detailed
- Documentary announced called Another Mindset about eSports players of the game.
- Locations all around the world
- Plenty of stylish new ways to crash
- Community members have been helping develop the game.
- Can register online for a closed beta happening later this year.
- February 2019 PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
The Division 2
- No longer set during Winter in sequel, season appears to be Summer now.
- Actions have impact on lives of civilians
- At the end of the campaign players can select a progression path in different specializations that each have a signature weapon.
- 8 player endgame raid content
- Plans for years of frequent free content updates
- 3 free DLC episodes in year one with new story, new areas, and new activities.
- March 15, 2019
- Beta registration live
Mario & Rabbids: Donkey Kong Adventure
- Donkey Kong themed DLC shown again
- Musical presentation with Grant Kirkhope and Critical Hit
- June 26 launch
Skull & Bones
- Indian Ocean setting, where pirates stealing goods from ships on trade routes.
- Shared world.
- Decide to fight or team up with other players
- Full ship customization
- Play and walk around as your captain in third-person in main hub.
- Enemy ship boarding possible when they are damaged enough
- Some AI enemy ships are extremely challenging and will require you to recruit help from others.
- Beta sign ups available
- Update on VR game from Elijah Woods development studio
- VR and traditional game platforms
- Mixes live action and rendered visuals
- Fall 2018
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Still a toys-to-life game
- Customize your starship on the toy and it appears in-game
- October 16th launch
- Star Fox crossover content on Nintendo Switch. Arwing toy will be available.
- Starting today until next Monday they are giving away PC starter edition for free.
- New content coming in Marching Fire expansion
- 4 new fighters, new single player content and more.
- New 4v4 multiplayer mode. Castle siege mode called Breach.
- October 16th launch
The Crew 2
- Open Beta Trailer
- June 29th launch
- Open beta starting June 21
- Preload open beta now
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Full trailer reveal. Ancient Greece setting reconfirmation.
- True role playing journey
- Explore land and sea
- Story shaped by player actions
- Can play as Alexios or Kassandra.
- Broken Spear of Leonidas gives access to powerful abilities.
- Dialogue choices
- Will be able to face the Minotaur.
- October 5 launch